CUMC is once again "Sending Good News and Great Joy" to boys and girls around the world!
We’re accepting Operation Christmas Child donations NOW - 10/14!
There are 3 ways you can participate in the 25th Year of Operation Christmas Child:
#1 - Prepare and pack a shoebox. (OCC shoeboxes & directions in Jillian’s Café.)
#2 - Donate items to be included in a shoebox. (Gift Suggestions & donation bins in Jillian’s Café & Narthex.)
#3 - Make a monetary donation towards the purchase of items to fill or ship a shoebox.(September coin bucket collection; make checks payable to “CUMC” & designate “Operation Christmas Child” on checks, envelopes, online. Gift cards also gratefully accepted.)
Donation Drive ends 10/14:
- · Bring donated items and filled shoeboxes through 10/14.
- To drop donations at the office, please call ahead: 610-828-1250.
- Online donations can be made at: http://www.conshyunited.com/Select Donate Online on the main page (Top right). On the Donations page, select Donate to Jillian's Cafe, enter the amount you'd like to donate and enter "Operation Christmas Child" on the memo line.
Come to the Operation Christmas Child Packing Party, Sunday, 10/21, After the Service in the Youth Activity Center:
· Help us pack the shoeboxes to send to children in need all over the world!
· Many hands are needed to pack and prepare our shoeboxes for shipping!
· Children and adult volunteers welcome!
Last year together with Chamdeun Congregation we were able to send 100 boxes. We have 200 boxes this year and hope to fill all!
Your 2018 OCC Co-chairs:
Pat Patterson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 610-955-5146)
Jean Flickinger (email@example.com, H: 215-508-5372 C: 215-718-6673)
Grace Flickinger (firstname.lastname@example.org, H: 215-508-5372 C: 267-270-0388)